An upgrade to Zamberlan's best-selling boot, the 1996 Vioz Lux GTX takes Zamberlan's marquee and unrivaled backpacking experience to a new level with several important upgrades to the original. …
- Waxed Tuscan Full-Grain Leather Upper - Rich and long-lasting.
- Hydrobloc - A special leather has been treated in the tanning process to increase it's water resistance and durability.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear - Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Calf-Leather Line Collars - Adds durability while ensuring maximum comfort.
- High Resistance Treated Hardware - Allows for an extended lift without corrosion.
- PU Coated Rubber Toe Rands - Adds durability and life to the leather uppers.
- ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) - Ensures comfort and freedom of movement of the ankle and overall stability.
- EVA midsole - Provides cushioning.
- Low Density PU Midsole - Makes for a unique, unparalleled fit, with increased performance ensuring balance and control.
- ZBPK - Features an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toebox for enhanced comfort.
- Vibram 3D Outsole - Wide lugs allows you to tear through any terrain while the big grooves ensure reduced debris build up and self cleaning.
- Weight - 800 g
Zamberlan 1996 Vioz Lux Gore Tex Walking Shoes ZAM1996PM0G0N