The Redeemer is crafted to deliver the most stable and supportive ride in the Saucony line, whilst maintaining outstanding flexibility and runnability. Unparalleled support in the medial midfoot area combine with an ISOFIT upper for an ideal sock-like fit runners seek. …
- ISOFIT - A stretchable mesh that adapts to the foot's size, shape, and movement, creating an ultra-soft, sock-like feel.
- Open Mesh - Envelopes the upper and is breathable whilst simultaneously lightweight.
- Synthetic Overlays - Diminishes the overall weight of the shoe.
- Heel Support Frame - Supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Foundation Platform - Incorporating a straighter last accommodating those with wider feet.
- 6mm PU Sockliner - A polyurethane insole that provides superior cushioning and exceptionally soft step-in comfort.
- PWRGRID+ - Powergrid cushioning material extends throughout the full length of the shoe, offering excellent shockwave attenuation and cushioning.
- Medial Post - In the midfoot works to correct over pronation.
- TPU Pillars - Within the medial posting provides added support in mid-stance for a smooth and stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) Impact Zone - A material designed to provide excellent shock absorption, enables a more efficient stride pattern.
- iBR+ - This durable rubber outsole compound is 33% lighter and yields 3 times more impact absorption than comparable materials.
- XT-900 - Delivers consistent. reliable traction on a multitude of surfaces.
- Weight - 366 grams.
Saucony Redeemer ISO Running Shoes S2027-92