The Newton Gravity V are neutral men's running shoes perfect for daily runs, as well as for faster tempo pace runs and racing. …
- Engineered mesh - Is seamless and provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- 4-way Stretch mesh Metatarsal Panel - Offers a more individualized fit.
- Overlays - Are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Stabilization tongue - Features a radial band to provide a comfortable precision fit.
- Heel Lace Lock - Provides a snug heel lockdown.
- Pre-Molded Heel Counter - Offers an improved heel fit.
- ETC Sockliner - Is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- 360 degree reflectivity - Offers increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric - For a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Action/Reaction Technology - Is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P. 1 Platform - Features lugs that recede into air-filled chambers, providing a responsive and fast underfoot feel.
- High-rebound EVA - Offers durable underfoot cushioning with a responsive underfoot feel.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate - Provides increased proprioception for a flexible ride.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot - Provides a long lasting outsole.
- SHARC Outsole - Is a high-abrasion compound designed to provide lasting durability.
- Weight - 230g
- Stack Height - 25mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot).
Newton Gravity V Running Shoes NWTM00916