A standard trail running shoe kicked up a notch with greater protection, durability, and support. This mountain running shoe features full-length TrailShield and enhanced FluidGuide underfoot for a stable ride over extreme mountainous terrain. A rubberized rock guard increases durability while reinforced toe and heel cap boosts protection. 6mm outsole lug height screams traction on any terrain. …
- Mesh Material - Delivers ventilation to the wearer during intense sessions.
- Seamless Construction - Provides a smooth, irritant free environment.
- Thermoplastic reinforcement overlays - Offer a lightweight, supportive fit.
- Screened rubberized print on toe and heel - Offers increased durability and protection.
- FluidFoam - Is a full length compression molded foam that offers high energy impact absorption and increased durability.
- FluidGuide - Adapts to ever-changing terrain and provides the smoothest possible foot guidance and multidirectional stability.
- Midfoot TrailShield - Provides protection and torsional rigidity.
- Rubber traction - Incorporate 2-point lug shapes for multi-directional traction.
- Flex Grooves - Run horizontally and vertically through the outsole for increased flexibility.
- Ride height - 18mm heel/10mm forefoot.
- Weight - 12.5 oz./355 g
Montrail Trans Alps Trail Running Shoes MNTGM2226353