Our most versatile multi-terrain shoe for long adventures when the terrain and surroundings are unpredictable. Features integrated gaiter clip system for debris-free running (gaiter sold separately). Our take down model of the ROCLITE 295, the 280 offers the same great multi-terrain outsole, with increased cushioning. The 280 delivers greater value through a reduced specification upper. …
- Nylon Mesh Upper - Offers superb breathability with a soft, comfortable feel.
- Synthetic overlays - Provides a locked in fit.
- Fabric leather overlays - Provides structural support.
- Forefoot abrasion-resistant compound rand - Reduces wear and tear from rocks and roots..
- TPU Lacing System - Lightweight and secure fit.
- Gaiter Pocket - Allows for easy and secure attachment of a gaiter to keep out debris.
- 6mm sockliner Footbed - For additional underfoot comfort.
- EVA Foam Compound - Provides underfoot cushioning and comfort.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone - Provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop.
- Fascia Band - A rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward
- Meta-Shank that extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion - For flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Roclite - A trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern.
- Sticky Rubber - Is embedded for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove - At the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Drop - 9mm.
- Fit - Standard Fit.
- Weight - 280g / 10oz.
Inov8 Roclite 280 Trail Running Shoes 5054167490